The SNEL Exec Committee is still looking for a new treasurer to take over from Chris Hunt in the New Year.
Detailed accountancy skills are not necessarily required as we have some support in that area.
The job entails the following:-
- Attending monthly Exec meetings
- Managing the leagues finances using online banking and some simple software
- Invoicing clubs and sponsors and payment of invoices.
- Creating summary accounts of income and expenditure at the end of the financial year
- Producing a budget on an annual basis
We estimate that this is approximately 2-3 hours work per week during busy times of the year and less during the off peak.
If you or anyone else you know may be interested please do let me know ASAP
Andrew Kennedy – Chairman - email@example.com